Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hansel and Gretel...and a Viking?

So I've been working away and getting ALOT of dolls made. Every now and then I'll stray away from my checklist of dolls and make something very spontaneously. So here's what I came up with:

Hansel and Gretel. Let me just say that even my husband loved these dolls. I believe he used the words, "so cute!"
Hansel looks alot like Fredrique from The Sound of Music (one of my favorite musicals). Here is a list of my top 5 favorite musicals:
1. Little Shop of Horrors (which inspired my "Nerd" doll)
2. Sound of Music (who doesn't love families that sing and dance?)
3. Chicago (I like the sassiness and all the attitude)
4. Chorus Line (there's a character in the movie named Kristine...and she's tone-deaf....great!)
5. Sweeney Todd (who wants a meat pie?...not me)
I digress....
Here's Gretel.
Here is the Viking. There's this Snickers commercial where a viking, a pilgrim and two other characters are in a car driving and singing "Greensleeves".....you know, "Alas, my love, you do me wrong, To cast me off discourteously."
For some reason, I love this commercial ;)
Okay, well I'm done for the day and I'm going to spend some quality time with the doggies....until next time!
:D




No comments: