Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you ready for this?......They're so sweet!!

Hey Everyone!!
Things have been pretty hectic, but I'm trying to remain clear minded in order to meet all my goals for my upcoming craft shows. Here's a quick recap of all the shows that Sweet & Sour Goodies will be attending:
October 16th @ Chula Vista YMCA: Fall Crop
November 2nd @ San Francisco: You Bazaar
November 16th @ Los Angeles: Felt Club
December 7th @ Point Loma: Holiday Hit List
I will be introducing new Sweet & Sour Goodies characters at these shows...so stay tuned!! I'll also have cool deals for holiday shoppers.
Here is the Sweet & Sour Goodies Little Red Riding Hood doll. She comes with a reversible hooded capelet. Little Red Riding Hood $25.00
Here are the Lucha Libre Wrestlers (Luchadores)!! They are really funny and soooo cute!
Luchador $22.00 each
The wrestlers won't be on my etsy site until after all the shows, but if you would like to order one ahead of time just send me an email.
So another weekend gone by.....and I'm sensing a case of the Mondays coming along....

Enjoy your week everyone!!

:D Kristine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!!!!