Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4 days til "You Bazaar"

As most of you may already know, I've been busy sewing and making a ton of dolls for upcoming craft shows. I've also had my hands full with the pups, hanging out with my family and throwing my annual Halloween party for all the kiddies! I'll take a nap in December when I get a chance ;D
Getting ready for all the shows has been alot of work and alot of fun. Craig has been working on my display for me and hammering buttons onto my baby bibs! What a good helper! I can't wait to go to San Francisco for "You Bazaar". I think it will be a great event-so if you're in the area please stop by!

Here's Truman-inator! He's getting really good at photo shoots so I thought I'd include this photo of him.

Here's Nixon Puppers! He just had surgery on his paw yesterday and he's showing me his bandage....what can I say! He's a genius! He had a rough day so we're trying to spend as much time with him as possible.

Here are some pictures of my dolls that will be off to San Francisco with me. My workroom is usually not this hectic, but cleaning has been the last thing on my mind.

I'm a mad woman!! I can't stop making dolls!!

So I'll be leaving for the Bay area super early Friday morning! My wonderful assistant Tiffany (the panda) will be my companion on this trip-so I'm sure we'll have alot of random, fun photos in future posts!
Until then....
Kristine :D










No comments: