Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Felt Club....Here I come!!

Hey Friends!!

I just received the most exciting, amazing, and shocking news ever....Sweet & Sour Goodies was accepted as a vendor at Felt Club!!!! I thought that I didn't get in because they were supposed to announce the chosen vendors yesterday, but due to the overwhelming amount of vendor applications they had to extend the notice til today!! So as I was browsing through blogs and my email I noticed that I had one new message.....the Felt Club message saying that I was in!!! I swear, I feel like Molly Ringwald at the end of Sixteen Candles when she sees Jake Ryan waiting for her next to his car....then he returns her undies!! It's like that feeling times ten!!!


So stay tuned for more information on this wonderful event known as Felt Club! It will be on November 16th at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.....I'm so excited!! (did I say that already?) Anyway, I better go and start doll-ing!!


Try to catch me during my break times when I'm out of my cave!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Felt Club, I love you!!!



No comments: