Monday, September 15, 2008

Want some goodies?

Hey Party People!!

So I'm keeping busy getting ready for the YMCA October Crop http://www.southbay.ymca.org/english/index_ymcaclubs.html, You Bazaar http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/ and Felt Club http://www.feltclub.com/!! Each day I am up to my elbows in felt and fleece....gotta love it!! Here are some pictures of what I've been working on. If you're interested in any of the items listed please feel free to email me and we'll make something happen!!

Here are the dolls just in time for Halloween. I made these in one night....crazy, I know! But I was so excited to see the end result. Yes, there are many other Halloween figures that could be turned into a "Goodie", but guess what...."I'm only one person!" Just kidding....the possibilities are endless!! I'll be taking orders for Halloween dolls until the end of September. So place your order today.
I don't think I have a bag big enough for her hair!! Frankenstein monster $25, Bride of Frankenstein $25
Simple, but still really cuddly and cute.....now this is the kind of ghost I can deal with....
Ghost $20
You've seen this guy before, but I thought I'd give him an extra shout out since he is very Halloween-ish. Dracula $25, Or the whole Halloween series (4 dolls) for $75.
Here are my business partners Nixon and Truman (sorry, they're not for sale). This is after a long day of work...they look so serious.

So stay tuned, I'm trying to update my blog as much as possible to spread the word on Sweet & Sour Goodies. So tell your friends, your loved ones, your enemies...anyone who will listen....let them know that we're comin' atcha!!

Much love!
Kristine :D

No comments: