Monday, February 25, 2008

"You like me, you really like me..."


So great news....I was accepted as a vendor for the Spring Line Up Event which will be held at the Masonic Hall in North Park!! I'll definitely have more information coming up soon, so spread the word....Sweet and Sour Goodies is on it's way!!!


I'm a ball of mixed feelings.....I'm excited, nervous, proud, tired.....hungry :)


This will be my first craft show and I can't wait to get my creations out there to the public. It'll be a good gauge to see how people respond to my little odd dolls. So if I'm MIA for a while you will know why....I'll be locked away in my workroom until my stock goals are met.....


I'll keep you all posted on my progress and let you know how I'm doing.....wish me luck and send some good, motivating thoughts my way......


Much love!

Kristine

No comments: