Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Who likes free stuff?.....I do, I do.....




Hey People!

So I just finished working on the swag gifts for the Spring Line up. For those of you who don't know, the first 100 people receive swag bags that are filled with various items from contributing vendors. I'm donating about 25 items and two of my large ninja dolls will be part of the raffle. The swag bags are pretty exciting so plan to get there early. Since it is a free event I'm sure people will be lining up to get their goodies!! Make sure that you're one of them.

I also found this cool fabric that resembles my logo, so I decided to make some pin cushions out of it. Very fun!

1 comment:

*~Amy~* said...

Seriously, the BEST swag I have ever seen! THANKS!!!! I hope you had fun at our event and I hope your first craft show was a good experience!