Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays from Sweet & Sour Goodies!!

The Sweet & Sour Goodies family would just like to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year!! I would have to say that 2008 has been a pretty awesome year and I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us! Here are my top 10 personal highlights of 2008:
10. Obama is victorious!!!

9. The birth of Penelope Stay, Emily Keith, Liam Canale, Jeriden Cruz and Gabriel Arojado-so many babies!! They're taking over!!

8. Watching Madonna live in concert-she really does rock!! And she's so bendy!!

7. Felt Club awesomeness!!

6. Palm Springs trip with girls!! Bachelorette weekend!!

5. Nixon Puppers Hoffman turned 1 years old and wins 3rd place in the "Most Unusual Markings" category at the Del Mar Dog Show!!

4. Our annual San Francisco-holiday trip-always fun and exciting!!

3. The adoption of our 2nd puppy Truman-he's a little devil, but I love him!!

2. The birth of my adorable nephew Marcus Aaron Schneider (aka MAZ)

1. Getting hitched to my best friend and partner in crime, no, not Christopher Walken, better-Craig Hoffman!!


"Oh, 2008 you have been a good year...such a good year in fact, that I will think of you fondly. Like sweet, subtle lyrics to my favorite song that I can replay over and over again in my mind".
:D Kristine

No comments: